Discover what a ‘healthy gut’ really is, what makes a gut healthy and practical steps you can take to keep your gut healthy.
There is so much information out there about ‘gut health’ that it can be overwhelming. They say our gut is our ‘second brain’ and it really is. So many of our body’s functions stem from our gut – our immune system, hormones, metabolism and our mental health including our mood and happiness. Come and discover what a ‘healthy gut’ really is, what makes a gut healthy and practical steps you can take to get control of your gut health and maintain a healthy gut. We’ll cover:
- How to know if you have gut issues?
- What makes a gut ‘healthy’
- Why is gut health so important to our overall physical and mental health
- Practical steps to improve and maintain a healthy gut
- Simple tips on food and nutrition to maintain a healthy gut including a free recipe book