Saturday 4 September 2021
Horizon Yoga Cottesloe
2a Railway St
Good gut health is the key to overall health. Learn how to take control of your physical and mental health by creating and maintaining a healthy gut.
“All disease begins in the gut”Hippocrates
Quite literally, your gut is the epicentre of your mental and physical health. Your gut microbiome regulates your gut health, skin health, metabolic health, immune health and brain health, so it’s important that we know how to look after it.
If you want strong immunity, efficient digestion, improved clarity and balance, the key is to focus on rebuilding your gut health.
Join us for this special afternoon in which you’ll not only learn what makes for good digestive health health and balance, but, more importantly, what simple and practical changes you can make in your day to day life to ensure you improve the health of your gut and in turn, your overall physical and mental health.
We will help you :
- Understand the role your gut plays in your body’s functions – physical health, immune health, hormones and mental health
- Learn more about the role of our digestive system and vital functions in our overall gut health
- Uncover what ‘leaky gut’ is, what causes it and how to heal it
- Discover what a healthy gut really is and how you can get control of your own gut health.
- Learns how to create a healthy gut through good nutrition and simple, practical steps you can take on a daily basis
- Create your own blueprint for healthy living – a health-plan that is unique to you and your lifestyle.