WORKSHOP – 4 June in Perth & 11 June online.
Everything about you – how you look, feel, function and age – is defined by what you choose to eat. So what do you choose to eat?
This is your chance to really educate yourself so that you can make the best possible choices not only for yourself, but also for your family. Remember, every cell in your body is made up of what you eat. In choosing what you eat, you choose who you want to be and how you want to feel.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop with maximum 12 people and it is facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years’ experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to choose foods that increase your energy levels, improve your concentration and boost your immunity.
- Discover the wonderful world of your microbiome and how to feed and care for it. Often called the body’s ‘peace-keeper’, ‘second-brain’ or ‘brain-maker’, your microbiome plays an integral role in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin as well as the regulation of your metabolism, gastrointestinal function, appetite, gut permeability, inflammation and blood sugars. It is also an integral part of your immune system. So if you want to live a long, healthy, happy life you need to ‘look after your gut’.
- Learn when to eat to enhance weight loss, decrease inflammation and slow down ageing. Explore the many health benefits of intermittent fasting and discover just how easy it is to make it a part of your life.
- Take control of your health, moods, energy levels and future by developing ‘little habits’ that over time create ‘big change’.
This is the workshop for you if you want to:
- take control of your own health
- use food not just as a fuel but as building blocks to strengthen, restore and revitalise yourself
- grow old with energy and vigour
- feel alive!
Book soon as we only take a maximum of 12 attendees for the Perth-based workshops and a maximum of 6 attendees for the online workshops.
NOTE: This workshop is one of a series of 4 workshops on Integrative Health. The aim of these workshops is to help you make sense of all the conflicting information there is available on health today. They are designed to give you clarity, understanding and practical guidance on healthy living so that you can take control of your own health journey.
Each workshop is completely independent of the others but if you attend all 4 then you will be able to join a 5th session for free. The series of workshops are:
- Eliminate the Foods that Make You Sick, Fat and Tired – Explore what you are doing to yourself on a daily basis that is preventing you from feeling great. Start changing the way you eat. Learn more >
- Eat Your Way to Health, Happiness and Longevity – Revitalise, nourish and restore yourself. Explore foods that feed your microbiome, fight inflammation and are anti-ageing. Learn more >
- Prepare for a Good Night’s Sleep – Stop counting sheep and start getting some sleep through putting in place a simple sleep routine, establishing ‘sleep-hygiene’ and making tiny ‘sleep-promoting’ adjustments to your daily diet. Learn more >
- The Seven Habits of Highly Relaxed People – Take control of your stress levels and learn how to cope with whatever life may throw at you. Learn more >
- Questions & Answers – This is a casual Q&A session where you can get your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you. You do not need to book for this as it is a free session only available to individuals who have attended workshops 1-4. Learn more >
You can book all four in one go or you can attend one and if you enjoy it attend the other three. Once you have completed all four you can register for the free Q&A session.