WORKSHOP – 21 May in Perth & 28 May online.
A severe title for a workshop, I know, but this is a tough workshop….and one that will hopefully change the way you eat for life !
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to eat so that you can balance your hormones and therefore control your appetite and eliminate cravings. Did you know, 80% of your body composition is determined by what you eat – if you want to change your body, you need to change what you eat.
- Learn how to decrease inflammation in your body through wise food choices. Inflammation is often at the root of most chronic disorders such as high blood pressure, insulin-resistance, diabetes mellitus type 2, autoimmune diseases, pain, fatigue, weight retention and memory/concentration issues.
- Take control of your eating habits by developing a simple strategy to put what you have learned into your daily life. Your strategy will be different to everyone else’s because it will be tailored to your personal food preferences, budget and daily habits.
Health conditions such as pain, fatigue, mood swings, memory/concentration difficulties, premenstrual tension, weight problems and autoimmune disorders can all be associated with your diet and lifestyle. So if you are suffering from any of them then it is time for you to stop and take a serious look at what you are eating and how you are choosing to live your life.
Join us for this inspiring workshop in which we examine what you are eating on a daily basis, explore how it is making you sick, fat or sad and discover what you can do to change.
Book soon as we only take a maximum of 12 attendees for the Perth-based workshops and a maximum of 6 attendees for the online workshops.
NOTE: This workshop is one of a series of 4 workshops on Integrative Health. The aim of these workshops is to help you make sense of all the conflicting information there is available on health today. They are designed to give you clarity, understanding and practical guidance on healthy living so that you can take control of your own health journey.
Each workshop is completely independent of the others but if you attend all 4 then you will be able to join a 5th session for free. The series of workshops are:
- Eliminate the Foods that Make You Sick, Fat and Tired – Explore what you are doing to yourself on a daily basis that is preventing you from feeling great. Start changing the way you eat. Learn more >
- Eat Your Way to Health, Happiness and Longevity – Revitalise, nourish and restore yourself. Explore foods that feed your microbiome, fight inflammation and are anti-ageing. Learn more >
- Prepare for a Good Night’s Sleep – Stop counting sheep and start getting some sleep through putting in place a simple sleep routine, establishing ‘sleep-hygiene’ and making tiny ‘sleep-promoting’ adjustments to your daily diet. Learn more >
- The Seven Habits of Highly Relaxed People – Take control of your stress levels and learn how to cope with whatever life may throw at you. Learn more >
- Questions & Answers – This is a casual Q&A session where you can get your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you. You do not need to book for this as it is a free session only available to individuals who have attended workshops 1-4. Learn more >
You can book all four in one go or you can attend one and if you enjoy it attend the other three. Once you have completed all four you can register for the free Q&A session.