WORKSHOP – 18 June in Perth & 25 June online.
Are you tired? Do you lie awake at night staring at the ceiling or counting sheep? Do you toss and turn all night and wake up feeling more tired than before you went to sleep? If yes, then join us as we explore the insanely frustrating topic of insomnia and find out what you can do to get a good night’s sleep.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop with maximum 12 people and it is facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the basic rules of “sleep hygiene” – the “do’s and do not’s” to getting a good night’s sleep.
- Learn how to “eat yourself to sleep” – discover small dietary changes that will have a large impact on the quality of your sleep.
- Explore why you aren’t sleeping as well as you should be.
- Develop your own personalised sleep routine. Our bodies love routines but we all have different family and work schedules so it is often difficult to develop a good sleep routine. A large part of this workshop will be dedicated to you developing a sleep routine that will work with your lifestyle.
Book soon as we only take a maximum of 12 attendees for the Perth-based workshops and a maximum of 6 attendees for the online workshops.
NOTE: This workshop is one of a series of 4 workshops on Integrative Health. The aim of these workshops is to help you make sense of all the conflicting information there is available on health today. They are designed to give you clarity, understanding and practical guidance on healthy living so that you can take control of your own health journey.
Each workshop is completely independent of the others but if you attend all 4 then you will be able to join a 5th session for free. The series of workshops are:
- Eliminate the Foods that Make You Sick, Fat and Tired – Explore what you are doing to yourself on a daily basis that is preventing you from feeling great. Start changing the way you eat. Learn more >
- Eat Your Way to Health, Happiness and Longevity – Revitalise, nourish and restore yourself. Explore foods that feed your microbiome, fight inflammation and are anti-ageing. Learn more >
- Prepare for a Good Night’s Sleep – Stop counting sheep and start getting some sleep through putting in place a simple sleep routine, establishing ‘sleep-hygiene’ and making tiny ‘sleep-promoting’ adjustments to your daily diet. Learn more >
- The Seven Habits of Highly Relaxed People – Take control of your stress levels and learn how to cope with whatever life may throw at you. Learn more >
- Questions & Answers – This is a casual Q&A session where you can get your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you. You do not need to book for this as it is a free session only available to individuals who have attended workshops 1-4. Learn more >
You can book all four in one go or you can attend one and if you enjoy it attend the other three. Once you have completed all four you can register for the free Q&A session.