WORKSHOP – 2 July in Perth & 30 July online.
“Just relax” say your family, friends and doctor. “Take time out”. “Learn to cope”. Very sage advice – but easier said than done!
We all know the negative effects stress has on our health. We all know that we need to slow down and de-stress. The problem is most of us don’t have the time to do it or don’t really know how to do it.
In this workshop you will have to dig deep and be honest with yourself. You will:
- Spend some time looking at what really causes you stress. Although finances, relationships and work are often ‘obvious’ stressors, we sometimes forget about the smaller cumulative stressors that we encounter on a daily basis. For example, pain, inflammation, over-exercising and poor food choices.
- Discover how to cope with your stressors or remove them from your life.
- Develop your own 10-minute daily routine that will help you cope no matter what life throws at you.
- Have some fun thinking about what you really want in life, setting your goals and treading your journey towards mindfulness and self-awareness. As the Chinese proverb goes: “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are”.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop with maximum 12 people and it is facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
Book soon as we only take a maximum of 12 attendees for the Perth-based workshops and a maximum of 6 attendees for the online workshops.
NOTE: This workshop is one of a series of 4 workshops on Integrative Health. The aim of these workshops is to help you make sense of all the conflicting information there is available on health today. They are designed to give you clarity, understanding and practical guidance on healthy living so that you can take control of your own health journey.
Each workshop is completely independent of the others but if you attend all 4 then you will be able to join a 5th session for free. The series of workshops are:
- Eliminate the Foods that Make You Sick, Fat and Tired – Explore what you are doing to yourself on a daily basis that is preventing you from feeling great. Start changing the way you eat. Learn more >
- Eat Your Way to Health, Happiness and Longevity – Revitalise, nourish and restore yourself. Explore foods that feed your microbiome, fight inflammation and are anti-ageing. Learn more >
- Prepare for a Good Night’s Sleep – Stop counting sheep and start getting some sleep through putting in place a simple sleep routine, establishing ‘sleep-hygiene’ and making tiny ‘sleep-promoting’ adjustments to your daily diet. Learn more >
- The Seven Habits of Highly Relaxed People – Take control of your stress levels and learn how to cope with whatever life may throw at you. Learn more >
- Questions & Answers – This is a casual Q&A session where you can get your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you. You do not need to book for this as it is a free session only available to individuals who have attended workshops 1-4. Learn more >
You can book all four in one go or you can attend one and if you enjoy it attend the other three. Once you have completed all four you can register for the free Q&A session.