WORKSHOP – 23 July in Perth & 12 August online.
Get all your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you.
This is the last in our series of workshops and it is only available to individuals who have completed the previous 4 workshops (see details below).
Together these workshops will help you make sense of all the conflicting information there is available on health today. They will hopefully give you clarity, understanding and practical guidance on healthy living so that you can take control of your own health .
Book soon as we only take a maximum of 12 attendees for the Perth-based workshops and a maximum of 6 attendees for the online workshops.
The series of workshops are:
- Eliminate the Foods that Make You Sick, Fat and Tired – Explore what you are doing to yourself on a daily basis that is preventing you from feeling great. Start changing the way you eat. Learn more >
- Eat Your Way to Health, Happiness and Longevity – Revitalise, nourish and restore yourself. Explore foods that feed your microbiome, fight inflammation and are anti-ageing. Learn more >
- Prepare for a Good Night’s Sleep – Stop counting sheep and start getting some sleep through putting in place a simple sleep routine, establishing ‘sleep-hygiene’ and making tiny ‘sleep-promoting’ adjustments to your daily diet. Learn more >
- The Seven Habits of Highly Relaxed People – Take control of your stress levels and learn how to cope with whatever life may throw at you. Learn more >
- Questions & Answers – This is a casual Q&A session where you can get your questions answered and perfect your blueprint for a healthier you. You do not need to book for this as it is a free session only available to individuals who have attended workshops 1-4. Learn more >
You can book all four in one go or you can attend one and if you enjoy it attend the other three. Once you have completed all four you can register for the free Q&A session.
The workshops are small and highly-personalised with maximum 12 people and are facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).