Everything about you – how you look, feel, function and age – is defined by what you choose to eat. So what do you choose to eat?
- Date: Friday 29th November, 2019
- Location: Claremont, Perth
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Cost: AUD 90
This is your chance to really educate yourself so that you can make the best possible choices not only for yourself, but also for your family. Remember, every cell in your body is made up of what you eat. In choosing what you eat, you choose who you want to be and how you want to feel.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to choose foods that increase your energy levels, improve your concentration and boost your immunity.
- Discover the wonderful world of your microbiome and how to feed and care for it. Often called the body’s ‘peace-keeper’, ‘second-brain’ or ‘brain-maker’, your microbiome plays an integral role in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin as well as the regulation of your metabolism, gastrointestinal function, appetite, gut permeability, inflammation and blood sugars. It is also an integral part of your immune system. So if you want to live a long, healthy, happy life you need to ‘look after your gut’.
- Learn when to eat to enhance weight loss, decrease inflammation and slow down ageing. Explore the many health benefits of intermittent fasting and discover just how easy it is to make it a part of your life.
- Take control of your health, moods, energy levels and future by developing ‘little habits’ that over time create ‘big change’.
This is the workshop for you if you want to:
- take control of your own health
- use food not just as a fuel but as building blocks to strengthen, restore and revitalise yourself
- grow old with energy and vigour
- feel alive!
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years’ experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
Join our email list and we will let you know when this workshop is next running.