Do you want to change your health? Change your life? Then stop relying on other people to do it for you. Start changing it yourself.
- Date: Friday 30th August, 2019
- Location: Northbridge, Perth
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Cost: AUD 85
Start by creating your own practical health strategy tailored to your personal food preferences, budget and daily habits.
Join us and take a good look at what you are eating on a daily basis, explore how it is making you sad, sick, fat or tired and change it…….for life!
Get ready to do a lot of work in this workshop. Join us and :
- Learn how to eat so that you can balance your hormones and therefore control your appetite and eliminate cravings. Did you know, 80% of your body composition is determined by what you eat – if you want to change your body, you need to change what you eat.
- Learn how to decrease inflammation in your body through wise food choices. Inflammation is often at the root of most chronic disorders such as high blood pressure, insulin-resistance, diabetes mellitus type 2, autoimmune diseases, pain, fatigue, weight retention and memory/concentration issues.
- Take control of your eating habits by developing a simple strategy to put what you have learned into your daily life.
If you suffer with any of the following then this is the workshop for you:
- mood swings
- memory/concentration difficulties
- premenstrual tension
- weight problems
- autoimmune disorders.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years’ experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
If you can’t make this date, then join our email list and we will let you know when this workshop is next running.