Do you lie awake at night staring at the ceiling or counting sheep? Do you toss and turn all night and wake up feeling more tired than before you went to sleep?
- Date: Friday 27th September, 2019
- Location: Claremont, Perth
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Cost: AUD 90
If yes, then join us as we explore the insanely frustrating topic of insomnia and find out what you can do to get a good night’s sleep.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the basic rules of “sleep hygiene” – the “do’s and do not’s” to getting a good night’s sleep.
- Learn how to “eat yourself to sleep” – discover small dietary changes that will have a large impact on the quality of your sleep.
- Explore why you aren’t sleeping as well as you should be.
- Develop your own personalised sleep routine. Our bodies love routines but we all have different family and work schedules so it is often difficult to develop a good sleep routine. A large part of this workshop will be dedicated to you developing a sleep routine that will work with your lifestyle.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop with maximum 6 people and it is facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
If you can’t make this date, then join our email list and we will let you know when this workshop is next running.