“Just relax” say your family, friends and doctor. “Take time out”. “Learn to cope”. Very sage advice – but easier said than done!
- Date: Friday 25th October, 2019
- Location: Claremont, Perth
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Cost: AUD 90
We all know the negative effects stress has on our health. We all know that we need to slow down and de-stress. The problem is most of us don’t have the time to do it or don’t really know how to do it.
In this workshop you will have to dig deep and be honest with yourself. You will:
- Spend some time looking at what really causes you stress. Although finances, relationships and work are often ‘obvious’ stressors, we sometimes forget about the smaller cumulative stressors that we encounter on a daily basis. For example, pain, inflammation, over-exercising and poor food choices.
- Discover how to cope with your stressors or remove them from your life.
- Develop your own 10-minute daily routine that will help you cope no matter what life throws at you.
- Have some fun thinking about what you really want in life, setting your goals and treading your journey towards mindfulness and self-awareness. As the Chinese proverb goes: “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are”.
This is a small, highly-personalised workshop with maximum 12 people and it is facilitated by Ruth Hull, an Integrative Health Consultant with 20 years experience in natural health (www.ruthhull.com).
Join our email list and we will let you know when this workshop is next running.